• Family Wellness Counseling •
Stepping into the gap
& Practicing with excellence
- Holistic Healing
We provide specialized services to individuals who identify as coparents, single parents, members of a blended family, and foster/adoption. Individuals present with a myriad of issues including low self esteem, poor boundaries, childhood trauma, attachment wounds, and the desire to rediscover oneself.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time Off
- Work-from-home days
Family Wellness Counseling is a black owned practice with a focus on inclusivity, wellness, and holistic healing. We are looking for a passionate and socially justice oriented therapist to join our growing team. We specialize in inclusive family therapy serving primarily single parents, coparents, and blended families. Common presenting problems include attachment wounds, self esteem & boundaries, transitioning out of a relationship, and processing childhood trauma. We serve primarily BIPOC individuals. Clinicians have the opportunity to work part time and set their own schedule/availability. Full time Clinicians will see on average 15-25 clients and have access to benefits including short term disability, health insurance, PTO and stipend for continuing education and conferences.
- Deliver weekly individual sessions to clients
- Keep timely documentation and maintain client files
- Acknowledge and respond to referrals and client inquiries.
- Set and maintain accurate up to date schedule
- Communicate in a timely fashion
- Passionate about working with a diverse population
- Knowledgeable about wellness and holistic healing
- Able to offer culturally competent care
Job Types: Full-time W2 or Part-time Contract
Pay: $75.00 – $85.00 per hour
© 2022 interior designer services. All Rights Reserved.